Sean Hutchison Permanent Ban Finalized By Safe Sport

sean-hutchison-2010-usa-nationals

The U.S. Center for Safe Sport permanently banned former coach Sean Hutchison from Olympic sports on Oct. 5, and that ban was finalized this week.

The office of Robert Allard, attorney for Ariana Kukors, confirmed they received an email that Hutchison is permanently ineligible. The ban took place Oct. 5 and Hutchison had 30 days to request an appeal.

With no record of an appeal, Hutchison did not requested one, and now the ban is finalized.

Hutchison was accused of sexual assault of former Olympic swimmer Kukors, who made the accusations public earlier this year.

In May, Kukors filed a lawsuit against Hutchison, USA Swimming and then-USA coach Mark Schubert, claiming that Hutchison sexually assaulted her and that USA Swimming and Schubert didn’t do enough.

Schubert said that he reported what he heard about the inappropriate relationship rumors between Kukors and Hutchison, who has denied the allegations and said anything that happened in their relationship was consensual.