Whether swimming is a past or present part of your life, your identity as a human has been completely molded and forever affected. Some of these “swimming” traits still define your very being.
Here are 8 ways the sport of swimming has probably taken over your identity:
1. To shower or not to shower…?
2. Class. Home of the wooden pillow
3. Chlorine tips + raccoon eyes = adolescence
4. My scent? Lick my arm and take a whiff
6. How I eat after practice
7. How I eat once I retire
8. How I handle every competitive situation in life