Ashleigh Scott - (Author)

Recent

Read more

David Popovici And Sarah Sjostrom Among Nominees For 2022 LEN Awards

David Popovici and Sarah Sjostrom are among the nominees for the 2022 LEN Awards with 54 athletes nominated across 12 categories. There will be a public vote which will count for 30% of the total voting with LEN members and the technical committee of each discipline making up the other 70%. Vote her...

Read more

Roman Mityukov Continues Winning Form At Geneva International

Roman Mityukov twice topped the podium on day two of the Geneva International to continue his winning form. Link to results The Swiss swimmer - who won bronze at the European Championships in Budapest in 2021 - appeared first in the 200 back and led by 0.22 from Michele Lamberti after the first 50, ...

Read more

Court Decides In Favour Of World Aquatics In Lawsuits Related To ISL

The U.S. District Court in San Francisco has decided in favour of World Aquatics in two separate lawsuits filed by the International Swimming League and a trio of elite swimmers in 2018. The ISL sued the global federation then known as FINA for anti-competitive conduct while American pair Tom Shield...

Read more

Male Breakout Swimmer Of The Year: Back To The Future For Thomas Ceccon

Male Breakout Swimmer Of The Year: Back To The Future For Thomas Ceccon After Thomas Ceccon set the 100-meter backstroke world record in June, four-time Olympic champion Ryan Murphy gave a tip of the hat, described the Italian as “incredible” and quickly turned his attention to Paris 2024. Ceccon is...