Fusaro Takes One-Meter Title at Trojan Diving Invite -- November 7, 2003
LOS ANGELES, November 6. NICCI Fusaro, diving before the home crowd, took the women's one-meter springboard competition on the first day of the Trojan Diving Invitational today at the McDonald's Olympic Pool in Los Angeles.
Fusaro scored 262.75 points to beat UCLA's Carly Banks, who scored 253.25.
Trojan Diving Invitational
Univ. of Southern California
Los Angeles, CA
November 6, 2003
1. Nicci Fusaro, USC (262.75)
2. Carly Banks, UCLA (253.25)
3. Cassidy Krug, Stanford (248.55)
4. Ashlee Rosenthal, Stanford (239.05)
5. Brooke Sullivan, Stanford (237.00)
6. Paige Thompson, UCLA (236.90)
7. Sara Clark, UCLA (220.30)
8. Tracy Harkins, San Jose State (210.00)