1. Pacific West Coast (Southern California and Nevada)
2. Plains States (Wisconsin, Minnesota, North and South Dakota)
3. MIINK Territory (Illinois, Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska and Kansas)
Compensation: Base plus Commission
Education: Bachelor's degree required
Contact Info: Submit resumes and cover letters to Matthew Miller, HR Generalist at firstname.lastname@example.org
About TYR Sport, Inc. a leading edge sports performance apparel manufacturer and proud sponsor of many elite professional triathletes and competitive swimmers has an opportunity for a three Sales Representative positions. The three territories involved include the Pacific West Coast (Southern California and Nevada), the Plains States (Wisconsin, Minnesota, North and South Dakota) and the MIINK territory (Illinois, Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska and Kansas). Candidates will be expected to live immediately in or near the region in which they will serve, or will be expected to relocate at their own expense.
To learn more about the Company and our professional athletes please visit our website at www.tyr.com.
Description and Functions:
The Sales Representative position is responsible for the implementation and management of Company sales, marketing and distribution objectives within the specified geographic territory. The Rep will be solely responsible for growing sales and the realization of brand market potential within the region. Position requires at least a minimum of 50% travel time.
* Educate and motivate existing, under achieving, and potential accounts to sell TYR product through line presentations, merchandising plans, product knowledge clinics and booking programs.
* Proactively service existing accounts on a regular basis. Return all calls and emails from accounts within a twenty-four hour window.
* Administrative duties associated with collecting and preparing booking orders.
* Attend and participate in regional expos and events, including triathlons and swimming competitions that present brand visibility and sales opportunities.
* Communicate with Company management on a semi-monthly basis to relay account and event sales, potential athletic talent, and product feedback.
* Display learned knowledge of Company's b2b software to analyze sales data, event return on investment, and the creation of developmental strategies for territory.
Required Skills/ Qualifications:
* 4 to 10 years of professional sales experience with demonstratable results
* Excellent interpersonal skills and business acumen
* Knowledge of the team sports, retail or apparel industry.
* Available and willing to work long hours and weekends.
* Superior follow through and detail orientation.
* Energetic, self-motivated and flexible.
* Proficient in Microsoft office programs such as Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.