Phoenix, Ariz., USA, October 27. Sports Publications International, publisher of SWIMMING World Magazine announced the launch of an exciting Team Partnership program. This program provides swim teams with benefits for its members, fundraising opportunities and RSS feeds for club websites to post top news stories and headlines.
The Team Partnership program revises and upgrades some of Swimming World Magazine’s current team programs by offering the following:
1. Free shipment of sample copies of Swimming World Magazine
Let us give your swimmers a free Swimming World Magazine.
2. Each family on your team qualifies for a 12-month subscription to Swimming World Magazine at the exclusive price of $22.95.
Do your swimmers a favor by saving them 52% off the cover price with this program.
3. Your club will receive 5% commissions on all SwimShop purchases from SwimmingWorldMagazine.com by any visitor who comes from your website
Estimated commission check per average size club is $300 per year.
4. Keep your team in the know by using the RSS feed for news stories and top headlines for use on your website
RSS means Real Simple Syndication and is cutting edge technology that automatically extracts top stories from our site and places the headlines on your club’s site giving rich, and timely content.
5. Recognize your swimmers and team for their accomplishments through editorial support in Swimming World Magazine
Send us team press releases and nominate Age Group Swimmers of the Month, High Pointers, and academic honor recognition opportunities.
6. Goodie bags for meets and competitions
Qualify for samples and product give-a-ways for distribution to visiting teams during events.
The Team Partnership program is the second phase of Swimming World Magazine’s “Support Your Sport” campaign as an Official Media Supplier to USA Swimming.
For more information on how your team can register for Swimming World Magazine’s Team Partnership please go to: Team Partnership
Swimming World Magazine is designed and written not only for competitive and fitness swimmers, but also for parents, coaches and swimming enthusiasts. Each issue contains four sections: Swimming World, Swimming Technique, SWIM and Junior Swimmer. Monthly content includes; Coaching & Personalities, Technique Tips, High School and YMCA coverage, worldwide swimming coverage, Coach Interviews, Technique and Training Drills, Race Strategies, Health Waves, Masters stories, Self-Coached Swimmer, NAG. Record Setters, Age Group Swimmers of the Month, Results, and much more.
ABOUT SPORTS PUBLICATIONS INTERNATIONAL:
Swimming World Magazine has been published monthly since 1960 and known as the most recognizable independent voice of competitive swimming for almost half a century. SwimmingWorldMagazine.com, launched as SwimInfo.com in July of 1996, is considered the world's leading internet site for the daily news in swimming.