This weekend, Oct. 27-29, Swimming World TV will be in Bristol, R.I., to stream the Swimming World Fall Classic, hosted by Bluefish Swim Club.
This year marks the fifth straight that Swimming World has produced live coverage of the meet. Five sessions will be broadcast live, and all races originally aired live will be available on-demand after the meet.
- Friday, Oct. 27: distance free, 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 28: 12-and-under prelims/timed finals, 1:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 28: 11-and-over finals, 6:15 p.m.
- Sunday, Oct. 29: 12-and-under prelims/timed finals, 1:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Oct. 29: 11-and-over finals, 6:15 p.m.
The top swimmer entered in the meet is Bluefish’s Harry Homans, who swam in the D-final of the 200 back at this summer’s U.S. Nationals and also finished 53rd in the 200 IM at that meet. Homans is the top seed in all seven events in which he is entered this weekend: the 1650 free, 200 IM, 100 fly, 100 back, 400 IM, 200 fly and 200 back.
In the 12-and-under division, James Misto is also seeded first in his seven events: the 500 free, 50 free, 100 fly, 100 back, 200 free, 100 free and 200 back.