COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado, December 11. USA Pentathlon announces our first coaches' clinic of 2013 on Jan. 4-7. This Free clinic is for interested coaches who would like to learn more about Modern Pentathlon! Coaches from all pentathlon events are invited to attend (swimming, running, fencing, shooting, horse riding). Coaches will be certified as a Pentathlon Coach after the successful completion of the clinic.
- Janusz Peciak, Olympic Champion, UIPM Sports Director
- Rob Stull, 4-time Olympian, Managing Director, USA Pentathlon
- Dr. Genadijus Sokolovas, High Performance Director, USA Pentathlon
- Pentathlon competition rules
- Competition calendar and National Youth/Junior/Senior Teams
- Talent ID and long-term training in Pentathlon
- Training in Pentathlon: from youth to elite level
- Practical sessions in four Pentathlon events (fencing, shooting, swimming, and running)
Room, board and materials at the US. Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs will be provided. Please, submit applications to Dr. Genadijus Sokolovas, High Performance Director of USA Pentathlon: email@example.com, tel.: 719-321-6975. Space is limited for an effective teaching environment–apply now.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Colorado Springs!