MIAMI, Florida, February 24. IN April 2011, The Fitter and Faster Tour will be coming to Oakland, Calif.; Columbus, Ohio; and Charlotte and Raleigh, N.C.
The Fitter & Faster Tour is the ultimate "Fantasy Swim" experience. Swim and race with Olympians, get tips, ask questions, take photos and have fun with your entire family.
Each Fitter & Faster Tour event is unique. Every Olympian has new tips and different stories that are motivational for people of all ages.
Events coming up in April:
• Charlotte, NC – Apr. 9, 2011 – Featuring: Olympian Misty Hyman; World Record Holder Nick Thoman; and National Record Holder Josh Schneider. Details
• Raleigh, NC – Apr. 10, 2011 – Featuring Olympian Misty Hyman; World Record Holder Nick Thoman; and National Record Holder Josh Schneider. Details
• Oakland, CA – April 10, 2011 – This is a special event featuring CAL Aquatics coaches and swimmers! Meet 2010 NCAA Coach of the Year David Durden and CAL Aquatics assistant coach Greg Meehan. Swimmers: 2-time NCAA All-American Will Copeland, NCAA Silver Medalist David Russell, NCAA Silver Medalist Sean Mahoney. Details
• Columbus, OH – Apr. 16, 2011 – Featuring 3-time Olympic Champion Ian Crocker and Olympic Open Water Swimmer Chloe Sutton. Details
Fitter & Faster Tour events are fun for the entire family. Read these testimonials on the Fitter & Faster Tour's website. Sessions are three hours long and include:
• 90 minutes in the water
• Photo and autograph session
• Question and answer session for swimmers and parents
• Goodie bag for every registrant including the latest issue of Swimming World Magazine and other gifts.
Swimmers and parents leave every Fitter & Faster Tour motivated and more importantly…they have fun! Sign up today before spots fill up: http://www.swimchampions.com.
About the Fitter & Faster Tour:
The Swim Champions' Fitter & Faster Tour is produced by Arluck Promotions. The goal of the Swim Champions' Fitter & Faster Tour is to connect the grassroots of swimming with the elite stars of the sport. The Fitter & Faster Tour™ is a series of exciting events featuring many of the world's greatest swimmers – individuals who are champions in the pool and out of it.
Currently there are over 20 Olympians participating in the Fitter & Faster Tour who have combined to win over 60 Olympic medals, hundreds of national and NCAA titles, All American honors and other distinctions. Also touring with the Olympians are several "up-and-comers" who are contenders to make the Olympic team in 2012.
All of the athletes who participate in the tour have been carefully selected. They are not only great athletes, but they are a pleasure to be around – they make our events truly special and memorable for participants. All the elite athletes who are part of the tour come from different backgrounds and have different stories and experiences that attendees can relate to. Many of the featured athletes have graduated at the top of their class in college, have been Rhodes Scholarship finalists, attend medical school, and are pursuing careers that inspire them as much as their swimming.