LIVERMORE, California, August 23. FINIS, a world leader in technical swimming products that maximize your fitness potential and technique, is proud to announce that Lara Jackson is joining the FINIS team. Lara brings a strong background of swimming success including winning the 50 Free at the 2011 U.S. Nationals at Stanford University in August.
"We are excited to have such an esteemed athlete as Lara Jackson join our team. Lara's finish in the 50 Freestyle while wearing the Hydrospeed Velo shows that we make an excellent team. We are thrilled to support her as she prepares for the 2012 London Olympics." says John Mix, President of FINIS.
Lara Jackson says "I really like the feel of the Velo suit on my body and in the water, which is why I chose to wear it at Nationals. I am confident in FINIS' technology and ability to help me reach the goals I have set out for myself."
The Hydrospeed Velo tech suit has the lowest coefficient of friction available on the market today.
Features and Benefits include:
• Friction Elimination Panels -Compression panels placed strategically around body to add 150% more compression than lycra
• 4-Way Stretch Fabric – Provides perfect compression around the muscles and body
• Ultra Thin profile – 0.25mm thickness compared to standard 0.6mm thickness Lycra
• Welded Seamless Technology – Creates a seamless structure around the suit and reduces drag friction
• Italian Calendared Fabric – Technical heating process produces an ultra smooth and lightweight surface
• Minimal Permeability – The permeability value of our fabric is at the legal limit as set by FINA
• High Compression Panels – Support the muscles, reduce lactic acid levels and heighten nerve senses
• Laser Cut Fabric -Creates a smooth edge that lays flat and firm against the body
• Taped Edges – Creates a secure grip against the shoulders or legs
For more information visit FINISinc.com
The above article is a press release submitted to Swimming World Magazine. It has been posted in its entirety without editing. Swimming World offers all outlets the chance to reach our audience by contacting us at Newsmaster@swimmingworldmagazine.com. However, Swimming World reserves the right to choose what material is posted.