CHERRY HILL, New Jersey, September 24. THE pre-registration deadline (Oct. 8) is approaching for the Eastern States Swim Clinic on October 20-21, 2012 at the Crowne Plaza in Cherry Hill, NJ. Additionally, the hotel still has rooms available at the special clinic rate, but they are going quickly. Be sure to call soon to guarantee yours – rooms can be booked at the special clinic rate by calling (856) 665-6666.
It should be an amazing clinic — our lineup will include:
– Jack Bauerle: Head Olympic Coach '08, Asst. Olympic Coach '00, Head Coach Georgia Men & Women
– Teri McKeever: Head Olympic Coach '12, Asst. Olympic Coach '08 &'04, Head Women's Coach Cal Berkeley, 3 time NCAA Champions
– Brett Hawke: 2 time Olympian, Head Coach Auburn Men & Women, Coach of Cielo
– Bob Gillett: Hall of Fame Developmental Coach
– Jackie Berning Ph.D: Nutrition Consultant, Author & Educator
– Misty Hyman: Olympic Gold Medalist '00 & American Record Holder 200 Fly
– Tyler Clary: Olympian '12, American Record Holder SC 400IM, NCAA Record Holder 200 Back, Gold medalist US Nationals 200 back & 400 IM
– Ian Crocker: 3 Time Olympian '00, '04, '08, 3 Gold, 1 Silver, 1 Bronze Medal, World Record Holder
– Kristy Kowal: Olympic Silver Medalist '00, 8-time American Record holder & 1 World Record
Our clinic offers you a special opportunity to be with top age group & university coaches as well as ASCA, YMCA and USA Swimming club certification courses.
The above article is a press release submitted to Swimming World Magazine. It has been posted in its entirety without editing. Swimming World offers all outlets the chance to reach our audience by contacting us at Newsmaster@swimmingworldmagazine.com. However, Swimming World reserves the right to choose what material is posted.