Title: TYR Promotions Representative
Type: Full Time, Exempt Employee
Compensation: $40,000 to $50,000
Education: Bachelor's degree required
Contact Info: Submit resumes and cover letters to Matthew Miller, HR Manager at email@example.com
Candidates MUST satisfy the following requirements:
1. Been involved in the competitive swim, water polo or dive community in some facet.
2. Willing to travel no less than 50% of the time.
TYR Sport, Inc., is a leading edge competitive swimwear, diving and water polo performance apparel manufacturer. We are proud sponsors of many elite competitive swimmers and aquatic governing bodies such as USA Swimming, USA Water Polo and USA Triathlon. To learn more about the Company and our professional athletes please visit our website at www.tyr.com.
Description and Functions:
The Promotion Representative position is responsible for attending and representing the TYR Brand at various competitive swim, water polo and diving competitions. The Rep will also provide support and service to contracted teams and athletes. Position requires at least a minimum of 50% travel time. Other areas of responsibility will include:
* Assisting with, and initiation of, outreach efforts to teams and athletes not sponsored by TYR.
* Interface with sponsored teams and athletes on a consistent and frequent basis to ensure contract fulfillment and maximization of ROI.
* Manage and track promotional sponsorship orders to ensure order completion and adherence to governing body guidelines (such as FINA, USA Swimming, etc.).
* Maintenance of annual event calendar for major competitions, clinics and other notable events as they relate to sponsorship support and prospecting.
* Liaise with Marketing department, Sales department and sponsored teams/athletes to communicate accomplishments and to assist with PR efforts.
Required Skills/ Qualifications:
* Excellent interpersonal skills and business acumen
* Knowledge of the competitive swim, diving or water polo communities.
* Available and willing to work long hours and weekends.
* Superior follow through and detail orientation.
* Energetic, self-motivated and flexible.
* Proficient in Microsoft office programs such as Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.