LIVERMORE, California, May 14. FINIS, a worldwide leader in technical swimming products announces the release of the Glide Snorkel. The Glide is a new take on the Original Swimmer’s Snorkel, first released by FINIS over 15 years ago. Since then, FINIS has also developed the Freestyle Snorkel, the Swimmer’s Snorkel Jr., and the Youth Swimmer’s Snorkel. The Glide’s fresh look stems from a simplified construction process that delivers an overall sleeker and lighter snorkel to the FINIS product family. Available in four fun, bright colors the Glide is an ideal training tool for teams and fitness swimmers.
• Center-Mount Design: Be comfortable in the water, breathe easily, and swim with perfect balance
• Hydrodynamic Tube: Curves around head to reduce drag and promote proper body position
• V02 Max: Increases aerobic capacity
• Adjustable Head Bracket: Makes for quick strap adjustment and a universal fit
• All 4 Swim Strokes: Stays in place for all competitive strokes, including flip turns
• Multiple Colors: Available in Mint Green, Ocean Blue, Watermelon Pink, and Sunset Orange.
Replacement head brackets available in all colors.
For more information about FINIS go to: FINISInc.com
The above article is being published as a service to our readers and was provided to us in whole from FINIS, a trusted source for aquatic information.